S-FLO Stainless Steel Faucet – Warranty Terms
The 10-year warranty covers leakage and drip of the ceramic valve (ceramic disc cartridge) that control the faucet. Or equivalent to 300,000 using times (open/close).
The warranty does not cover any defect under the following circumstances:
- Any modifications of the fittings;
- Non-conforming installation, product misuse, or installed in an improper environment that is not suitable for normal usage of the product. For example:
- Installing of the fittings in the wrong direction;
- To be used with overpressure water system, groundwater, water with high-impurities, and the abnormal rate of alkaline/acidity;
- Any blockage inside the fitting according to the water system/environment;
- Any defect caused by accident, force majeure, and natural disaster, such as fire/conflagration, lightning, flood, including demolition;
- Cost of returning the defective item and delivering the replacement.
- Contact us:
- Facebook @sflo.official
- 092 264-6918
- Our representative will contact you to examine the defective item.
- If the Company considers the case to be cover under the warranty, our representative will deliver the replacement to you.
- The Company shall provide a new model or another equivalent model as a replacement for the obsolete model or out-of-stock model.
- The consideration is at the Company’s absolute discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the warranty terms at any time without prior notice.